461 W. Huron St.
Pontiac, MI 48341To Schedule an appointment, call Cardiology directly at (248) 857 7407
DHM’S Cardiology Department is equipped to diagnose and treat most heart disorders.
The Cardiology Department and Cardiac Catheterization Lab at the main campus provides many inpatient and outpatient services, including:
- 24-Hour Holter Monitoring
- 30-Day Holter Monitoring (Event Monitor)
- Stress Testing (Also available at DHM Clarkston Radiology by calling 248.922.0439)
- Transesophageal Echocardiograms
- Upper and Lower Arterial Studies
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Interventional peripheral stents & Angioplasty
- Renal, Carotid, and Visceral Vascular Angiography
- Abdominal Aortagram
- Renal Studies
Dr. Todd Best performs EMGs in the Cardiology Department by appointment.