Doctors' Hospital of Michigan...100 Years In The Making
Welcome to Doctors’ Hospital of Michigan (DHM). The hospital is an icon in the community with roots going back to 1910 when it became Oakland County’s first hospital. In November of 2008, DHM became Michigan’s first and only for-profit, full-service, acute-care hospital with physician ownership. In the spirit of the founders of the original hospital that was built over 100 years ago on the very same site, DHM's mission remains intact: to provide the highest quality, compassionate care to each patient we serve, with a commitment to fulfill the healthcare needs of all those in our community.