Comprehensive Care for the Entire Family
Services offered by the Oakland Integrated Health Network (OIHN) Family Medicine Center include:
- Diagnosis and treatment for acute conditions.
- Care of chronic conditions, such as heart disease, high cholesterol, asthma, arthritis and diabetes
- Emphasis on disease prevention and health promotion.
- Child, adolescent and adult health care
- Routine well baby and well child check-ups, including giving recommended immunizations (shots)
- Nutrition counseling & weight management
- Care of sprains, strains, bone fractures; minor surgical procedures.
- Pain management & smoking cessation
- Mental health care, including anxiety, depression, learning disabilities, ADD & ADHD
- Care of older adults and elderly
- Health care for women, including gynecological, family planning, obstetrical, and prenatal care.
- Screening for abnormal Pap smears & colon cancer
To schedule an appointment please call (248) 857-7432.
Located in the Seminole Center; parking and entrance off of Seminole Street just South of M-59.
Available for appointments Monday through Friday
Morning: 8:30am to 12 p.m.
Afternoon: 1:30pm to 5:00 p.m.
- Same-day Service
- Walk-ins welcome
- Home visits available
- We take most insurances
The OIHN Family Medicine Center at Doctors' Hospital is one of several OIHN non-profit clinics affiliated with the Oakland County Community Mental Health Authority (OCCMHA). The Family Medicine Center physicians and staff are skilled in caring for each person throughout the continuum of life from delivering your baby and caring for your children, to caring for your elderly parents, to addressing a variety of medical and emotional needs.
The Family Medicine Center is a regular doctor’s office as well as a training center for physicians who want to specialize in Family Medicine. Our resident physicians are current on the latest developments in medicine and a staff of seasoned physicians supervises the residents and monitors each patient’s care.
Nik Hemady, MD Family Medicine
Director, Family Medicine Center & Family Medicine Residency Program
Raouf Seifeldin, MD Family Medicine
Associate Director, Family Medicine Residency Program
William Hill, MD, OB - Faculty
Anuj Mittal, MD
Junaed Haq, MD
Leonard Swistak, PhD